When you rent a car from Thames Car Rental , you will experience a well-established dynamic organization with a goal to give greater value to our customers by offering lower car rental rates, better service, and extended rental periods.
WE HONOUR ALL CREDIT CARDS
1. RATES INCLUDE
– 19% V.A.T. Taxes
– Full 24 hours day.
– Road maps.
– Change of car in case of mechanical breakdown.
– Collision Damage Waiver
– Unlimited mileage.
All Credit Cards must be in the name of the driver and be presented at the time of rental.
3. DRIVER’S LICENCE AND AGE
Renter must be in possession of valid Licence.
Minimum age 25.
All fuel is paid by the renter according to the group and engine sizes of the car. Fuel is paid in advance and is not refundable.
All traffic fines incurred during the rental period are the renter’s responsibility.
6. EXTENSION OF RENTAL
Should you wish to extend your rental beyond the agreed date of termination, it is important that THAMES rental office is informed immediately so that insurance coverage is extended.
7. ONE DAY RENTAL
Surcharge of EURO 30.00 per day for Groups A, B, C,
Surcharge of EURO 40.00 per day for Groups D,E,F,G.
Confirmations of booking will be normally be sent via email within 24 hours of the booking request except Sundays and Cypriot Public Holidays.
9. FULL CONDITIONS
All renters are subject to the full conditions which are detailed in page one and two of the rental agreement and should be read at the time of the rental. As well the insurance excludes:
– Accidents due to the influence of alcohol and/or drugs
– Drivers without a valid driving licence
– Tire punctures (total or partial), damage to the wheel including rims and/or hubcaps, and lost or stolen hubcaps
– Damage suffered by the car as consequence of uneven or poorly conditioned roads, or caused by driving on non-paved roads
– Damage incurred outside of the effective rental period stated in the contract
– Accidents or damages as a result of objects transported inside the car, if the lessee deliberately provides inaccurate information as to their identity, home or validity of their driving licence
– Damage caused to the car undercarriage and all incurred costs
– Damage caused by using the incorrect type of fuel and all incurred costs
– Damage caused to the clutch from improper use and all incurred costs
– Expense incurred in obtaining a copy of the car’s keys in the cases of loss, breakage or robbery. Also, the lessor may charge for the extra days that the car cannot be rented out due to any of the reasons listed in this section.
All cancellations must be received within 48 hours from the time that car hire is due to start. After this point the deposit is non-refundable
11. DELIVERIES & COLLECTIONS
Delivery is normally free of charge, unless the delivery location is outside the city limits where we are located (Larnaca Airport) if the vehicle is to be returned at a different location, a charge of €30 will apply.
This will be charge to the total cost of the rental
Cars are booked by group type. We will do everything possible to meet our customers needs however preferences are subject to availability at the time of rental
Rates and conditions of rental are subject to change without notice.
In case of theft of the car please contact as soon as possible to the follow telephones number: 99594500,99627970 and phone the police 119.
For more informations, don’t hesite to contact us!
Thank You and Have a Safe Drive